The 8-point lift is a non-surgical facial rejuvenation technique using biocompatible dermal fillers to address multiple facial areas strategically. It aims to lift and restore volume to the face by targeting eight specific points, resulting in a more youthful and harmonious appearance. This technique is also sometimes referred to as the “liquid facelift.”
The concept of the 8-point lift was developed to provide a comprehensive approach to facial rejuvenation, considering the face as a whole rather than treating isolated wrinkles or areas. The technique aims to provide a more balanced and natural result by addressing multiple points.
The eight points that are typically targeted in the 8-point lift are:
- Temples: Filling in the temples can help restore volume and support the upper face.
- Cheekbones: Adding volume to the mid-face can lift the cheeks and improve the overall contour.
- Tear troughs: Filling this area can reduce the appearance of under-eye hollows and dark circles.
- Nasolabial folds: These lines run from the nose’s sides to the mouth’s corners. Filling them can create a smoother transition between the cheeks and the mouth area.
- Mid-face: Enhancing the middle part of the cheeks can provide a lifting effect.
- Pre-jowl area: This area, located along the jawline, can be filled to improve the jawline’s definition and reduce the appearance of jowls.
- Jawline: Filling along the jawline can enhance its contour and improve the overall lower face appearance.
- Chin: Adding volume to the chin can improve chin projection and balance the lower face.
The treatment is customized to the individual’s facial anatomy, concerns, and desired outcomes.